Well I am sure everyone of us at some point of time have had a relation which dint really work (glad for those whose 1st relationship worked)……Not that we dint give our best each time we were in a relationship but I guess some things are just not meant to happen…but yes don’t we love to fall a prey becuase at that point of time we thought that was the right thing to do……Or maybe it was the most beautiful thing to do……Well only if life had to be so simple and if there were no twist and turns, joy, sorrow, wickedness, playing pranks, adventure, embarassments, the kodak moment, the envy moments, lust, care …it would be so dull and mundane……..
Well I have a few ideas/suggestions to get over your ex-relations(which are v practical at a time when one feels shattered, heart broken )…..
- Everything happens for a reason, and believe that reason is for good
- You are the best and you desever someone really aweosme
- If you want to get over the relation completely its best not to be in touch with that person, because somewhere some thoughts linger around and makes you feel sad
- Just think of all the possible things that the person did to hurt you, which of course you dint desrve
- Go out, make new friends, change your routine, do things that make you feel good
- Pamper your self in very possible way
- Try not to be a loner
- Keep your mind involved in something or the other……If you just lie down and think you will miss him/her
- Try doing things that you never did before, go trecking, partying, pubbing or join dance clases or anything that gives you excitment
- And last but not the least, keep your hook ready, there are many fish in the pond 🙂